Stéphanie de la Lande
Stéphanie de la Lande advises clients on employment law, litigation and training. Her expertise spans across individual and collective labor relations, restructuring cases, termination of employment contracts and severance negotiations. She regularly assists organizations in their relations with their employee representative bodies or in collective bargaining. She has also developed a particular expertise in the field of occupational health issues (physical inability, psychosocial risks, work-related accidents, occupational diseases…).
Stéphanie de la Lande joined the firm in 2015 and became a partner in 2022.
Florence du Gardier
Florence du Gardier assists French and international companies in the monitoring of their labour relations and in their reorganization and restructuring operations. She has developed a strong expertise in banking, services and hospitality sectors.
She works on a day-to-day basis with general managers and their HR teams on high-stakes issues, both in consulting and related litigations, such as the organization of working hours, psychosocial hazards and collective negotiations.
Florence du Gardier is a graduate of the Paris Political Institute (1997) and holds a Master’s Degree for Employment Lawyers (DESS) from the University of Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne (2000). She served at CMS Francis Lefebvre from 2000 to 2012.
Pierre Safar mainly acts on high-risk individual and collective litigation. A specialist of discrimination law, he also assists clients with issues related to employment relations (professional elections, Occupational Health and Safety committees) and managing psychosocial hazards.
A lawyer specialised in labour law (bar admission in 2001), Pierre Safar holds a Master’s Degree in Employment Law (DEA) from the University of Paris II-Panthéon/Assas.
Pierre is in charge of the 2nd year programme of the Master’s Degree in HR Management at the Social and Economic Sciences Faculty of the Catholic Institute of Paris.
- Bar admission in 2011
- Master’s Degree in Criminal Law and Criminal Science (Toulouse I Capitole University)
- Master’s Degree in European Labour Law and Science, with specialisation in Employment Law and European Master in Labour Studies (Toulouse I Capitole University and London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE))
- Bar admission in 2015
- Professional Master’s Degree for Employment Lawyers (University of Paris I – Panthéon Sorbonne)
- LL.M (Cardiff Law School)
- Bar admission in 2017
- Master’s Degree in Economic Law (Sciences Po Law School)
- Bar admission in 2018
- Master II Criminal Law (Faculty of Law of the Catholic University of Lille)
- Bar admission in 2019
- Master 2 Private law – Contracts and litigations – (University of Paris X-Nanterre)
- Bar admission in 2020
- Master II Research in Labor Law (Paris I – Panthéon Sorbonne)
- Bar admission in 2022
- Master 2 Research in Labour Law – (University of Paris I – Panthéon Sorbonne)
- Bar admission in 2023
- Master’s Degree in Labor Law (University Paris II – Panthéon Assas)
5 rue Drouot
75 009 Paris
4 rue Porte Basse
33 000 Bordeaux
Tél: +33 (0)1 53 83 78 00
Fax: +33 (0)1 53 83 78 01